Building Maintenance Technician
Under the supervision of the Maintenance supervisor, the building maintenance technician is reponsible for general maintenance of the building and surrounding grounds.
• Perform building maintenance repairs: plumbing, cabinetry, electricity, painting,drywall finishing, welding, carpentry and ceramics, heating and ventilation;
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of the installations (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic);
• Assist the electrical mechanic in the proper maintenance of machines (check for leaks, oil/ filter changes, clean machine tanks;
• Ensure interior and exterior cleanliness of the building, including snow removal, grounds maintenance and parking;
Carry out all light maintenance tasks (add toilet paper and soap to the dispenser, check and change burnt fluorescents and bulbs, take out recycling, clean the floor, pass the broom, etc.).
- Vocational diploma in general Building Maintenance;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building maintenance or similar position;
- Available to work evenings and weekends if necessary;
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision;
- Bilingual (French and English).