The CNC grinder machinist produces micro finishes from customer drawings specifications and requirements, while grinding internal/external diameters.
- Set-up and operate a cylindrical grinder machine;
- Position and locate stops to control depth of cut and legth of stroke;
- Perform inner diameter grinding operations form customer-supplied products as per blueprints/set-up sheet specifications;
- Identify from customer blueprints/set-up sheets: dimension tolerances, grinding speeds, feed ratios, holding fixtures and grinding wheel to be used;
- Manual edit of CNC programs to make sure parts are within required drawing tolerances;
- Ensure all traceability for the work performed is complete and accurate as per quality standards.
- Vocational diploma in machining techniques or equivalent training;
- Relevant experience on CNC grinding machines ;
- Bilingual ( French and English)
To be discussed