The CNC Operator / Machinist will have to run and set up machines for the machining of complex and high precision workpieces. The machining operator will also be responsible for monitoring the machining process and ensuring conformity to the specifications required by the customer.
• Machining parts using CNC machines, mainly on lathes ( turning);
• Reading and interpreting machining drawings, manufacturing drawings and specifications of any complexity;
• Adjustment of machining parameters;
• Install the cutting tools and mount the parts on the machine;
• Implementation and adjustment of tools;
• Verify machined parts and ensure compliance with data and specifications;
• Perform other duties for the smooth running of operations.
- Vocationnal in machining techniques and specialization in cnc machining ;
- Relevant experience as an operator in the precision machining and manufacturing of complex components;
- Experience in the aeronautical industry;
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and data sheets in both English and French;
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems;
*** Must be available to work shifts from Monday to Friday from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm.