Under the supervision of the production manager, the CNC machinist will be responsible to operate a numerically controlled machines in order to perform high-precision machining work on lathe or milling machines.
- Load and unload parts into machines and perform quality checks after the parts are finished with verniers, calipers and micrometers;
- Perform complex set-ups using supplied setup instructions and related documentation.
- Must have a vocational diploma in machining techniques ;
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- Bilingual (French and English) ; must be able to read english drawings/specifications
According to experience