Under the supervision of the machining manager, the operator will be responsible to run CNC lathe machines and perform simple set-ups.
- Identify necessary information on work orders and blueprints;
- Perform operations as per machining range;
- Monitoring tool-wear during operations;
- Verification of the quality of the parts (dimension,tolerance and finishing) using measuring instruments
- Relevant training in machining;
- 0 to 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual (French and English) ; must be able to read english specifications.
To be discussed