Under the responsibility of the director of production, the deburring supervisor will be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring that all activities for the finishing of parts are carried out according to the priorities of the schedule and delivery times.
- Supervise a team of deburrers ;
- Ensure that the finishing of parts comply with the quality standards;
- Plan and coordinate the work ; assign work orders;
- Support his team and assist in troubleshooting;
- Ensure the transfer of information between departments ( quality, methods, etc.) and employees;
- Participate in the performance appraisal process and collaborate in the skills development of employees under his charge;
- Ensure the management of employee’s time: confirmation of worked hours, lateness, absences, holidays etc.
- Relevant education/training related in manufacturing ;
- Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of deburring techniques and equipment ;
- Bilingual : Ability to communicate in French and English.