Junior Continuous improvement specialist
Reporting to the General Manager, the improvement engineer will be responsible for promoting a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. He / she will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan based on Lean methodologies within a dynamic and motivated team.
- Work in collaboration with the management team to identify continuous improvement projects based on the short-term and long-term strategic plan;
- Recommend and implement measures to increase the efficiency and quality of equipment and processes;
- Identify opportunities to reduce non-value added work in a cost-control manner;
- Coordinate continuous improvement projects throughout the company and support localized projects within each department;
- Analyze and plan the use and optimization of work areas, resource capacity, equipment requirements, operational flow, etc. to ensure for maximum efficiency;
- Implement performance indicators and monitor productivity and cost performance measures;
- Collaborate on the success of ''Lean'' events and projects;
- Possess a university degree in industrial engineering;
- Professional experience of at least 1 to 2 years in a similar position;
- Knowledge of best practices in process optimization;
- Knowledge of ERP systems;
- Effective interpersonal and project management skills;
- Perfectly bilingual: French and English (spoken and written).
** PMP certification is a highly regarded asset.