Under the responsibility of the head of the Post Machining Processes department, the Production Operator must ensure the marking of precision parts.
- Ensure marking of manufactured parts according to specifications (spec sheets) and any other documentation provided by the customer and the work orders;
- Inspect parts following marking operations to ensure marking sequences comply with the requirements and that the parts have not been damaged;
- Perform cleaning of parts and basic preventive maintenance functions on and around the machine;
- Participate in the deburring process when requested by their supervisor.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office;
- Bilingual (English / French).
1 year in a similar position.
To be discussed