Under the responsibility of the production support manager, the marking operator is responsible for ensuring the identification of parts according to the work instructions.
- Set up and operate engraving equipment to mark parts utilizing work instructions and operator manuals;
- Load and unload parts into the machine;
- Monitor marking during and after process, make adjustments necessary to ensure compliance with customer requirements and quality standards;
- Perform preventive maintenance on marking machines;
- Perform any other tasks required by production dept.
- Diploma in machining techniques or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant;
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual (French/English)