Under the supervision of the Supply chain manager, the packaging clerk acts as production support. He/She are responsible for packing activities prior to shipping and ensuring that the process is in accordance with customer specifications and instructions.
• Pack, weigh and label finished parts for shipping or storage, according to customer requirements;
• Perform a visual inspection of the conditions of the packaging material and the parts to be shipped;
• Manage the inventory of packaging materials;
• Handle the transport of parts as needed with a forklift;
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the packing area
• Have experience in a similar position;
• Bilingual (Ability to work with documentation in French and English)
• Good physical condition to lift medium / heavy loads;
• Good communication skills and great team spirit;
• Ability to drive a forklift is an asset!
We offer you paid training, a range of benefits, safety boots and monthly collective performance bonuses
To be discussed