Quality Inspector- Final Production
Under the supervision of the quality manager, the quality inspector will be responsible for performing visual inspection activities (100%) after the final production cycle. He / she must ensure the conformity of the machined parts before shipping.
- Perform final inspection on all machined parts and parts received from third party prior to their expedition to customers ;
- Ensure all parts meet requirements as noted on engineering drawings, customer spec sheet, MPS (Manufacturing process sheet) and APS (as per set-up) documents ;
- Identify deviations, issue the non conformity report and ensure the report is not processed ;
- Set up gauges according to the tasks to perform ;
- Ensure inspection tools and work station are properly maintained.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and operation of CMM;
- knowledge of inspection instruments such as : caliper, micrometer, gauges and visual
- Bilingual (English / French)
To be discussed