Quality Inspector - Final production
The inspector will be responsible for the visual and dimensional inspection activities of the parts machined after the production cycle.
- Final inspection of all machined parts and parts received from third parties (external processing) prior to shipment to the customer;
- Issue reports of non-conformities
• Vocationnal diploma in machining techniques or any other training paired with relevant experience will also be considered;
• Recognized skills in blueprint reading, geometric tolerancing and use of measuring instruments;
• Bilingual (French and English)