Quality specialist - PPAP
The Quality Specialist is responsible for coordinating the entire production part approval process (PPAP) in order to ensure that the requirements and specifications required by the customer are met.
- Prepare and maintain all documentation related to the PPAP process including: Process Failure Mode, Effects Analysis (PFMEA); first article inspection (FAI); dimensional inspections; repeatability and reproducibility analysis methodologies (Gage R & R) as well as capability studies.
- Perform annual PPAP revalidations, when required;
- Maintain the master Process Flow , customer quality manuals ;
- Provide technical support to internal inspection staff;
- Optimize CMM programming;
• College degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering OR undergraduate Quality management and assurance certificate OR any other field related to metrology;
• Relevant experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of CMM programming softwares: Calypso or MCosmos;
• Ability to certify processes with Minitab;
• Knowledge of Inspection Xpert and Net-Inspect
• Bilingual: French and English (spoken / written)
to be discussed