SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN BUYER
Under the supervision of the SUpply Chain Director, the Senior Buyer has to ensure procurement of all materials required for production purposes using defined standards and procedures.
- Place orders in a timely manner with approved suppliers and according to the delivery requirements established by the Visual ERP system;
- Meet with suppliers to build relationships and plan purchases;
- Negotiate prices and payment terms with suppliers;
- Manage order follow-ups and the relaunch with the suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of the goods and services ordered;
- Collaborate with other departments within the company (ex: engineering);
- Coordinate in cost reduction and inventory projects and controls;
- Recommend and implement approved purchasing policies and procedures;
- Issue demand and Inventory Analysis: Analyzing production needs using MRP (Purchasing details, Raw Material, Forgings, Calibration services, and other miscellaneous items);
- CPIM Certification (important asset);
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office, ERP systems;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the aerospace industry (asset);
- Bilingual (French/English).
To be discussed