LEESTA Industries is a globally recognized leader in the manufacturing, testing, service and design & engineering support of complex aeronautical parts and assemblies for the aerospace and defense industries. By fostering a family culture, providing open-ended career paths and facilitating professional and personal development, we attract the most talented people from a wide variety of formative and cultural backgrounds worldwide.
Building Rewarding Careers
Through veteran leadership, experience and mentorship, LEESTA encourages personal and professional growth in equal measures. LEESTA believes that a balanced and fulfilling work environment is a key performance driver. As such, we support the development of our people inside and out of the workplace.
What to Expect at LEESTA
We recognize the fact that we have stringent hiring criteria however in return we offer working conditions that are flexible and convenient.
- The respect of work and family life balance
- Competitive wages and benefit packages
- Premiums for second and third shifts
- A non-unionized work environment
- The best tools, machines and equipment available
- A clean, air-conditioned work environment
- Family-friendly, accessible suburban location
- Strong culture and values centered around support and inclusiveness for all our employees
Current Job Openings
- Operator - Laser marking2023-05-24
- CNC Machinist2023-05-24
- Method Agent2023-05-24