Building Rewarding Careers
Through veteran leadership, experience and mentorship, LEESTA encourages personal and professional growth in equal measures. LEESTA believes that a balanced and fulfilling work environment is a key performance driver. As such, we support the development of our people inside and out of the workplace.
What to Expect at LEESTA
We recognize the fact that we have stringent hiring criteria however in return we offer working conditions that are flexible and convenient.
- The respect of work and family life balance
- Competitive wages and benefit packages
- Premiums for second and third shifts
- A non-unionized work environment
- The best tools, machines and equipment available
- A clean, air-conditioned work environment
- Family-friendly, accessible suburban location
- Strong culture and values centered around support and inclusiveness for all our employees
Current Job Openings
- Inventory clerk (stockroom)2021-08-25
- Senior Financial Analyst ( Maternity leave 12 months)2021-08-25