The CNC Grinder Machinist will play a crucial role in producing high-quality precision parts using a CNC grinding machine ( Studer S151)
- Set up and prepare machine for production runs, including selecting appropriate tooling, fixtures, and grinding wheels.
- Interpret technical blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine machining requirements and tolerances.
- Load raw materials onto the machine and ensure proper alignment and positioning.
- Program CNC controls and adjust machine settings for optimal grinding operations.
- Monitor machine operations to ensure parts are manufactured to precise specifications and quality standards.
- Make adjustments to machine parameters as needed to achieve accurate dimensions and surface finishes.
- Perform quality checks on finished parts using measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise during the machining process, implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Collaborate with the production team, engineers, and supervisors to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of orders.
*The knowledge of the English language is required for the interpretation of instructions and technical requirements from the customer, which may be provided in English only.
***We offer you paid training, a range of competitive benefits, boots and safety glasses, employee referral program of 1000$ and collective performance bonuses paid monthly***
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical education or apprenticeship in machining preferred.
- Proven experience as a CNC Machinist, with a focus on CNC grinding operations.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical drawings and blueprints.
- Strong understanding of machining principles, tool selection, and cutting parameters.
- Familiarity with precision measuring instruments and the ability to accurately inspect finished parts;
- Ability to troubleshoot machining issues and perform routine maintenance;
- Bilingual French and English: Ability to read and interpret English work instructions.