Under the supervision of the PT Line Manager, the first piece inspector is responsible for the inspection and approval of the first off machined parts prior starting the production.
- CMM operation: open, edit and execute the CMM program;
- Detailed dimensional inspection of First part produced on the machine to ensure 100% compliance to the requirements,
- Visually inspect first setup part — Approval of all initial parts machined by operators/machinist;
- Perform final inspection of complex parts;
- Measure the parts with manual instruments (Vernier and micrometer) and ensure all dimensions meet the requirements of the operation sheets and/ or Engineering drawings;
- Ensure that all quality registers (MPS, final inspection report and NCR when required) are completed and signed;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with a CMM (Mitutoyo and Zeiss);
- Diploma in machining techniques or any other training paired with relevant experience;
- Bilingual (French and English).
To be discussed