Human resources Coordinator - (12-18 Month Contract)
We are seeking a temporary Human Resources Coordinator to support our team for a period of 12 to 18 months. As an HR Coordinator, you will be a key member of our team and play an essential role in the administrative management of our day-to-day operations. You will also act as a support resource for employees and managers in the application of HR policies and programs to ensure the smooth functioning of the department.
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process; job postings, candidate screening and selection, conducting interviews, and drafting employment contracts;
- Coordinate the onboarding and integration process for new employees;
- Manage personnel records, and issue HR-related documents;
- Provide support to employees and/or managers for inquiries, problem resolution, and disciplinary interventions;
- Contribute in the update and reinforcement of HR policies and programs;
- Actively participate in organizing events and activities, preparing forms and communications;
- Compile data for HR performance indicators.
*Proficiency in the English language is required for effective communication with candidates from our international recruitment processes.
Please note that only candidates residing in Quebec will be considered for this position.
- Degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of recruitment practices.
- Ability to work independently while being a collaborative team member.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual: French and English*