Human resources coordinator - (Maternity leave replacement)
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for a maternity leave replacement lasting 12 to 15 months, with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent position. As an HR Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in efficiently coordinating all recruitment activities to ensure a smooth and successful process. Additionally, you will provide support to employees and managers in the effective application of HR policies and programs. Your collaboration on various other HR projects will also be essential to facilitate the smooth operation of the department, making this opportunity an excellent chance for a proactive and skilled professional to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Plan and coordinate the entire recruitment process, from posting job vacancies to candidate selection;
- Identify and utilize various recruitment channels to attract qualified candidates, including managing online job sites and social networks;
- Schedule and organize interviews with department managers, ensuring transparent communication with candidates;
- Prepare job offers and manage the negotiation process with selected candidates;
- Coordinate activities related to onboarding and integration for new employees;
- Produce regular reports on recruitment activities, performance indicators, and propose continuous improvements;
- Stay updated on best practices in recruitment methods and tools;
SUPPORT FOR DAILY HR OPERATIONS
- Assist the HR Director in the necessary follow-ups within various processes (absences and vacations, performance evaluations, recognition programs, health and safety, etc.);
- Collaborate with department managers to anticipate and resolve HR issues;
- Keep employee records up to date in HR systems (Create new files in Bamboo HR / Desjardins – Employer D, document filing, etc.);
- Prepare and compile data required for processing of payroll report and monthly HR performance indicators presentation;
- Draft required documents for employees (safety boots, employment confirmations, etc.);
- Ensure effective communication with the HR team and other departments.
- Degree in human resources, or a related field;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
- Basic knowledge of labor laws;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiatives;
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
*Proficiency in the English language is required for effective communication with candidates from our international recruitment processes.
***Please note that only candidates residing in Quebec will be considered for this position.***