IS/IT programmer (internship/summer position)
The IS/IT programmer will be supporting Continuous improvement projects that aim to bring Leesta to industry 4.0 standards. As part of daily tasks, he will be responsible for coding, maintaining and improving connections between various systems (ERP, CNC machines, local Apps, Web apps, etc). Using established connections, the IS/IT programmer will also be supporting various departments in automation of daily tasks and development of Power BI reports.
- Develop data-transfer bridges between different systems using SQL, C# and APIs
- Build tools (reports or scripts) that will automate tasks and improve the efficiency of production employees
- Develop Power BI reports
- Propose improvements to current systems and processes
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- College diploma in Computer Science or other relevant experience in programming;
- Knowledge of APIs, web protocols and Web development;
- Knowledge of C# or similar programming languages;
- Knowledge of Power BI is an asset;
- Understanding of business processes is an asset (Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality control, etc).