Reporting to the Production Support Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the plant work centers provisioning requirements. Based on production schedule, he prepares and delivers tooling, fixtures, jaws, measuring tools and documentation to work centers. He coordinates work order / part flow between work centers. The line provisioner has a responsibility in maximizing work centers throughput and efficiency.
- Review and understand short term schedule and production work orders;
- Conduct regular and timely scheduled plant tour to deliver and pick up parts, tooling and paperwork at work centers;
- Prepare parts and tooling kits (tooling, fixtures, jaws, measuring tools, paperwork, etc.) for next plant tour;
- Deliver completed parts to the next inbound operation;
- Report scheduling, tooling and documentation issues to Managers promptly.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Basic experience operating a forklift;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Basic knowledge of lathe and milling tools;
- Bilingual (English / French).
To be discussed