The welder is responsible for determining the necessary welding equipment and methods using knowledge of metallurgy and welding technology.
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine welding requirements
- Perform tests on welded surfaces, ie. hydrostatic data, X-rays and dimensional tolerance to evaluate the quality and conformation of welding to specifications.
- Determine required equipment and welding methods using knowledge of metallurgy and welding techniques;
- Determine the type of tool and equipment needed for a particular task;
- Smooth the elements in flat, vertical or ceiling positions;
- Set up welding equipment and select the appropriate welding method based on the materials being used;
- Inspect welds for accuracy and quality
*The knowledge of the English language is required for the interpretation of instructions and technical requirements from the customer, which may be provided in English only.
***We offer you paid training, a range of competitive benefits, boots and safety glasses, employee referral program of 1000$ and collective performance bonuses paid monthly***
- Proven experience as a welder or similar role
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Strong mechanical knowledge and understanding of metal properties
- Ability to build, fabricate, and assemble metal structures or components