Quality Inspector- Final Production
Under the supervision of the quality manager, the quality inspector will be responsible for performing visual inspection activities (100%) after the final production cycle. He / she must ensure the conformity of the machined parts before shipping.
- Visually inspect machined parts and parts received by our third parties;
- Ensure compliance of parts according to technical specifications and customer requirements;
- Report anomalies and open reports of nonconformities.
- Vocational diploma in machining or any other training combined with relevant experience will also be considered;
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to operate a CMM;
- Ability to work with inspection instruments;
- Bilingual (French and English)