Production supervisor ( Evening shift)
Under the supervision of the operations director, the production supervisor will be responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and ensuring that all production activities are carried out according to the priorities of the schedule and delivery times
- Supervise a production team of deburrers and CNC machinists ;
- Ensure that the quality of manufactured parts comply with quality standards;
- Plan and coordinate the work ; distribution of work orders and assign machines, setup the CNC machines ( lathe / milling);
- Run production or the rework of high precision parts, when necessary;
- Support his team and assist in troubleshooting;
- Ensure the transfer of information between departments ( quality, methods, etc.) and employees when during shift changes;
- Participate in the performance appraisal process and collaborate in the skills development of employees under his charge;
- Ensure the management of employee’s time: confirmation of worked hours, lateness, absences, holidays etc.
- Relevant education/training in machining and manufacturing;
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of machining on CNC machines such as lathe and milling;
- Able to setup simple and complex parts;
- Bilingual : Ability to communicate in French and english.
To be discussed