Senior Assembler (Evening)
Under the supervision of the Post-machining processes manager, the incumbent is responsible to assemble and test a variety of machined parts.
- Perform all required operations to assemble and test machined parts with the appropriate tools and equipment;
- Adjust and install the components in accordance with the drawings, instructions, specifications and standards prescribed using the appropriate tools and equipment;
- Measure the dimensions of the parts and adjustment operations using the appropriate tools and equipment (Vernier, micrometer, etc.);
- Work with the engineering department to develop new assembly procedures;
- Perform hydraulic cycle testing on machines parts;
- Vocational diploma in Mechanical Assembly ;
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to read and interpret machining plans, drawings and specifications;
- Knowledge of tools like: riveting, reamers and drills;
- Bilingual (French and English, written/spoken).
To be discussed